2919 N River Rd, Algonquin, IL 601024 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2.8 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- 436 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Apr 2010 for $610,000
- Price/sqft: $162
- MLS #: 08705943
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 6 spaces
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,400 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 1924351002
- Zillow Home ID: 5077891
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2919 N River Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60102 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 18.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.3% greater than in Algonquin, and 413.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60102 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Algonquin.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60102 home values.
- 2915 N River Rd Algonquin, IL$264K31.51,700
- 10015 Zimmer Dr Algonquin, IL$610K223,279
- 10003 Zimmer Dr Algonquin, IL$516K443,450
- 9913 Fox Shores Dr Algonquin, IL$286K--2.51,568
- 10018 Haegers Bend Rd Algonquin, IL$1.08M588,246
- 9918 Captains Dr Algonquin, IL$259K--22,454
- 9907 Fox Shores Dr Algonquin, IL$296K32.51,920
- 3009 N River Rd Algonquin, IL$208K431,456
- 9906 Fox Shores Dr Algonquin, IL$288K542,758
- 10158 Haegers Bend Rd Algonquin, IL$537K442,040
- 9912 Captains Dr Algonquin, IL$311K42.52,943
- 10014 Zimmer Dr Algonquin, IL$678K55.54,690
- 9817 Zimmer Dr Algonquin, IL$293K322,256
- 9901 Fox Shores Dr Algonquin, IL$327K433,120
- 10008 Zimmer Dr Algonquin, IL$619K44.54,249
- 9906 Captains Dr Algonquin, IL$245K42.52,240
- 9818 Fox Shores Dr Algonquin, IL$346K42.53,544
- 9923 Captains Dr Algonquin, IL$259K432,496
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!