292 Charmel Pl, Columbus, OH 432354 beds, 3 baths, 2,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2011 for $230,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,500 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 610208519
- Zillow Home ID: 34125604
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 292 Charmel Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 43235 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 35.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 48.7% less than in Columbus, and 49.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 43235 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 43235 home values.
- 300 Charmel Pl Columbus, OH$228K32.52,226
- 286 Charmel Pl Columbus, OH$222K42.52,185
- 7849 Leaview Dr Columbus, OH$165K321,378
- 306 Charmel Pl Columbus, OH$222K42.52,188
- 7855 Leaview Dr Columbus, OH$185K32.51,395
- 280 Charmel Pl Columbus, OH$185K42.52
- 7843 Leaview Dr Columbus, OH$166K31.51,209
- 280 Willowdown Ct Columbus, OH$227K42.52,185
- 7861 Leaview Dr Columbus, OH$162K31.51,449
- 7837 Leaview Dr Columbus, OH$176K32.51,395
- 312 Charmel Pl Columbus, OH$199K321,612
- 299 Willowdown Ct Columbus, OH$224K42.52,064
- 7831 Leaview Dr Columbus, OH$166K32.51,420
- 343 Brownsfell Dr Columbus, OH$245K42.52,300
- 272 Willowdown Ct Columbus, OH$201K42.51,958
- 291 Willowdown Ct Columbus, OH$235K42.52,304
- 318 Charmel Pl Columbus, OH$212K32.52,061
- 7875 Leaview Dr Columbus, OH$142K31.51,408
- 7825 Leaview Dr Columbus, OH$172K321,209
- 7852 Leaview Dr Columbus, OH$167K321,318
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.