- Lot: 2 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Views: 4,002 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2015 for $730,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $237
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Main Level, DIN_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, FAM_DSCRP \ Main Level, FAM_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, KIT_DSCRP \ French Doors, KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Main Level, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,078 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1979
- Parcel #: M:00000072 P:0000007G
- Zillow Home ID: 56302190
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $534K-1.03M.
Market guideZillow predicts 01760 home values will rise 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.5% increase for Natick as a whole. Among 01760 homes, this home is valued 90.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 12.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01760, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Natick, and 84.8% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01760 home values.
|296 Eliot St Natick, MA||$696K||3||1.5||2,016|
|297 Eliot St Natick, MA||$655K||3||2.5||1,832|
|298 Eliot St Natick, MA||$738K||3||2.5||2,280|
|275 Eliot St Natick, MA||$947K||4||2.5||3,506|
|34 Everett St Natick, MA||$948K||3||2.5||3,564|
|28 Everett St Natick, MA||$819K||4||2.5||2,514|
|299 Eliot St Natick, MA||$629K||4||3||2,170|
|300 Eliot St Natick, MA||$734K||4||2.5||2,394|
|32 Everett St Natick, MA||$645K||3||1.5||2,327|
|274 Eliot St Natick, MA||$545K||3||2||1,680|
|26 Everett St Natick, MA||$1.01M||4||2.5||3,968|
|270 Eliot St Natick, MA||$432K||2||1||960|
|270 Eliot St Chestnut Hill, MA||$1.41M||5||4||3,528|
|42 Everett St Natick, MA||$762K||3||2||2,299|
|301 Eliot St Natick, MA||$591K||3||2||1,693|
|302 Eliot St Natick, MA||$630K||4||2.5||1,764|
|6 Everett St Natick, MA||$503K||3||1.5||1,192|
|27 Everett St Natick, MA||$721K||5||3||2,492|
|25 Everett St Natick, MA||$572K||4||1.5||1,419|
|44 Everett St Natick, MA||$942K||3||2||3,498|
Nearby Schools in Natick
K-4 & ungraded1.4 mi
6-8 & ungraded2.5 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!