292 Hawthorne St, Memphis, TN 38112
For Sale: $224,900
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:2,168 sq ft
- Lot:8,276 sqft
- Year Built:1925
- Last Sold:Aug 1999 for $158,400
- Heating Type:Forced air
- View virtual tour
Fabulous cottage bungalow located in the heart of the sought-after Evergreen Historic District. This home presents a rare opportunity for someone to purchase a beautifully maintained 1925 bungalow that retains all of it's vintage charm with wonderful indoor and outdoor living spaces that have been thoughtfully enhanced and upgraded. The home feautres beautiful hardwood flooring throughout as well as high ceilings and gorgeous crown molding. The large living spaces include formal living and dining rooms, a cozy den (or home office) a unique sitting area, and a bright white kitchen with a picture window breakfast room that overlooks a fishpond and the amazing back yard. The master bedroom and adjoining full bath are also on the main level. Upstairs is a large bonus room (easily utilized as a 3rd bedroom) and second bedroom with a huge walk-in closet plus the homes second full bath. The lush back yard has mature landscaping, brick sidewalks and numerous sitting areas as well as a private new herringbone brick patio covered by a wonderful cypress pergola. The home is also walking distance to Overton Park with a Memphis Zoo, concerts at Levitt Shell, The Brooks Museum of Art, Overton Bark dog park and a 9 hole golf course.
A "know your neighbors" kind of neighborhood. L:ots of folks out walking, jogging, and walking their dogs. Overton Park (4 blocks) has the world-class Memphis Zoo, free concerts at Levitt Shell, The Brooks Museum of Art, a leash free dog park, 9-hole golf course and more!
- Days on Zillow615
- Basement TypeUnfinished
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Tile
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Security System
- Additional FeaturesAll cement artwork accent pieces and planters in the amazing yard stay!
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Washer
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Walk-in closet
- Exterior MaterialBrick, Stucco
- Last Remodel Year2013
- LaundryIn Unit
- Lot Depth172
- Lot Width50
- MLS #3279771
- Neighborhood NameEvergreen Historic District
- Parcel #020076 00055
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count9
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID72448474
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$209,177||$188K – $232K||+$2,777||$96||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,418/mo||$1.2K – $2.8K/mo||-$209||$0.65||03/10/2014|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts Midtown home values will rise 2.3% next year, compared to a 1.6% rise for Memphis as a whole. Among Midtown homes, this home is 271.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 128.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Midtown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 28.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 41% lower than in Memphis, and 26.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Midtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Memphis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Midtown home values.
Neighborhood for 292 Hawthorne Street
- 286 Hawthorne St Memphis, TN$142K22.01,491
- 296 Hawthorne St Memphis, TN$250K42.02,400
- 282 Hawthorne St Memphis, TN$265K54.02,641
- 300 Hawthorne St Memphis, TN$198K32.02,023
- 274 Hawthorne St Memphis, TN$263K63.03,188
- 306 Hawthorne St Memphis, TN$158K32.01,830
- 212 Hawthorne St Memphis, TN$75K32.0--
- 270 Hawthorne St Memphis, TN$248K42.03,012
- 310 Hawthorne St Memphis, TN$230K43.02,000
- 266 Hawthorne St Memphis, TN$179K42.02,600
- 316 Hawthorne St Memphis, TN$132K32.01,794
- 289 Hawthorne St Memphis, TN$235K52.02,578
- 295 Hawthorne St Memphis, TN$219K22.01,999
- 283 Hawthorne St Memphis, TN$320K64.04,272
- 262 Hawthorne St Memphis, TN$195K42.03,065
- 279 Hawthorne St Memphis, TN$185K42.02,313
- 320 Hawthorne St Memphis, TN$206K32.52,219
- 307 Hawthorne St Memphis, TN$152K21.01,618
- 273 Hawthorne St Memphis, TN$265K64.03,676
- 285 N Mclean Blvd Memphis, TN$232K21.01,866
Nearby Schools in Memphis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005