- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
292 High St, Berlin, NH 035703 beds, 2 baths, 1,611 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,792 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Last sold: May 2010 for $39,000
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,611 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Parcel #: BELN M:00120 B:000283 L:000000
- Zillow Home ID: 92838333
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 292 High Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03570, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.4% higher than in Berlin, and 32.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03570 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Berlin.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 294 High St Berlin, NH$64K421,126
- 286 High St Berlin, NH$88K311,874
- 280 High St Berlin, NH$116K422,269
- 287 High St Berlin, NH$69K311,532
- 283 High St Berlin, NH$54K512,422
- 273 High St Berlin, NH--321,897
- 300 High St Berlin, NH$84K321,942
- 269 High St Berlin, NH$58K422,179
- 303 High St Berlin, NH$60K221,682
- 266 High St Berlin, NH$76K311,568
- 306 High St Berlin, NH$55K311,498
- 307 High St Berlin, NH$44K532,262
- 253 High St Berlin, NH$49K422,347
- 315 High St Berlin, NH$76K422,688
- 301 Church St Berlin, NH$131K41.52,713
- 258 High St Berlin, NH$85K543,490
- 293 Church St Berlin, NH$86K422,316
- 249 High St Berlin, NH$50K322,100
- 317 High St Berlin, NH$51K422,974
- 320 High St Berlin, NH$80K623,689
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.