292 Melrose Ave, Merion Station, PA 190665 beds, 3.75 baths, 4,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
292 MELROSE ROAD, MERION STATION, PA 19066 - PRICE: $1,190,000
OWNERS: HANK AND SHEILA GLADSTONE
CONTACT INFORMATION: 610-664-4191, email@example.com
Beautiful English stone two story, five bedroom home, ideally located where Orchard Way meets Melrose Road, very close to library. Half acre lot with handsome frontage and great rear yard.
First Floor: Open entry foyer with stairway to second level. Large living room with fine built-ins and fireplace, double doors leading to flagstone patio and rear yard. Living room connects to fully paneled den. Opposite side of center hall, which has powder room at its end, is large dining room and eat-in kitchen. Directly connected to kitchen is laundry room leading to large bright office with waiting room and powder room and separate entrance from back vestibule. Office area is easily reconverted to the original design of Greatroom connected to kitchen.
Second Floor: Large Master Suite to one side of center hall, with bath and custom closets; four additional large bedrooms and two baths on other side, plus cedar closet.
Architectural features and fine finishes throughout.
Two zones ? gas fired hot water heat and air conditioning in the main portion of the home. Gas heat pump/air conditioning in the office area.
4,000 square feet, plus patio and full basement.
Please call or email for appointment.
- Lot: 0.55 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Radiant
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Unfinished basement
- Extremely large, clean basement primed for drywall. Can accomodate simultaneous multiple uses including exercise room, playroom, man cave, additional bedrooms.
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 18
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 4,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Zillow Home ID: 2107186249
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 292 Melrose Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19066 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 25.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 119.2% greater than in Lower Merion Township, and 14.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19066 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lower Merion Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19066 home values.
- 292 Melrose Ave Merion Station, PA$873K553,960
- 296 Melrose Ave Merion Station, PA$1.03M65.55,806
- 288 Melrose Ave Merion Station, PA$690K323,565
- 300 Melrose Ave Merion Station, PA$859K42.54,009
- 283 Melrose Ave Merion Station, PA$726K42.53,940
- 284 Melrose Ave Merion Station, PA$976K664,489
- 297 N Highland Ave Merion Station, PA$1.03M44.55,742
- 293 N Highland Ave Merion Station, PA$1.1M44.55,331
- 301 N Highland Ave Merion Station, PA$908K53.53,896
- 289 N Highland Ave Merion Station, PA$917K53.55,177
- 304 Melrose Ave Merion Station, PA$797K543,744
- 229 Orchard Way Merion Station, PA$1.31M55.54,350
- 275 Melrose Ave Merion Station, PA$692K42.54,054
- 285 N Highland Ave Merion Station, PA$746K43.52,996
- 281 Linden Ln Merion Station, PA$896K63.53,969
- 280 Melrose Rd Merion Station, PA$1.17M434,360
- 295 Melrose Ave Merion Station, PA$1.61M677,937
- 335 N Highland Ave Merion Station, PA$1.43M65.57,952
- 308 Melrose Ave Merion Station, PA$832K434,442
- 305 N Highland Ave Merion Station, PA$1.13M535,847
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!