- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
292 Paris St, Boston, MA 021286 beds, 3 baths, 3,171 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,800 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1900
- Last sold: May 2005 for $520,000
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,171 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: W:01 P:06765 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59123525
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 292 Paris Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Boston, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 55.2% higher than in Boston, and 41.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Boston home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Boston home values.
- 294 Paris St UNIT 294 Boston, MA$270K21.51,671
- 294 Paris St East Boston, MA$337K221,408
- 296 Paris St UNIT 296 Boston, MA$287K21.51,671
- 298 Paris St UNIT 298 Boston, MA$286K21.51,671
- 57 Brooks St Boston, MA$373K32.52,124
- 300 Paris St UNIT 300 Boston, MA$297K21.51,671
- 59 Brooks St Boston, MA$375K632,800
- 161 Bennington St Boston, MA$379K53.52,456
- 61 Brooks St Boston, MA$444K733,222
- 163 Bennington St Boston, MA$305K332,228
- 159 Bennington St Boston, MA$437K63.52,228
- 159 Bennington St East Boston, MA$388K63.52,250
- 296 Paris St Boston, MA$309K52--
- 165 Bennington St Boston, MA$386K531,800
- 63 Brooks St Boston, MA$399K833,442
- 167 Bennington St Boston, MA$363K732,664
- Brooks St Boston, MA$444K733,222
- Bennington St Boston, MA$348K421,914
- 65 Brooks St Boston, MA$400K443,518
- 169 Bennington St Boston, MA$329K421,823
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292