This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1961
- Views: 2,143 all time views
- HOA Fee: $470/mo
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Oct 1996 for $79,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- View: Water
- Active Adult 55+ Community: No
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Oven/Range
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Assessments: No
- Attic: None
- Basement Finished Info: Unfinished
- Condo Type: Second Floor
- Cooling System: None
- Development Type: Condominium
- Dining Room Description: Built-In Hutch
- Exterior Siding: Brick
- Flooring: Carpeted
- Flooring: Wood
- Fuel Type: Oil
- Gated Community: No
- Handicap Accessibility: Unknown
- Heat Type: Baseboard
- Hot Water Source: Oil
- Kitchen Description: Galley
- Laundry Room Info: Basement
- Laundry Room Info: Common Laundry Area
- New Construction: No
- Oil Tank Desc: Above Ground Tank
- Parking Type: Open
- Property Type: Condominium/PUD
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Public Sewer Connected
- Style: Ranch
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Waterfront Description: View
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 65
- Floor size: 981 sqft
- Parcel #: M:G20 B:0059 L:25.2-0
- Zillow Home ID: 58973183
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $62-145K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06320, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.6% greater than in New London, and 160% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06320 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New London.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06320 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (63)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 292 Pequot Ave|
Nearby Schools in New London
New London High (assigned)9-122.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!