292 Smyth Rd, Manchester, NH 031043 beds, 2 baths, 2,574 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $231,533
- Price/sqft: $90
- Parking: 1 space
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,574 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: MNCH M:0587 B:000 L:0004
- Zillow Home ID: 74312930
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 292 Smyth Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 03104 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 22.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.4% lower than in Manchester, and 64.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 03104 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Manchester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03104 home values.
- 280 Smyth Rd Manchester, NH$215K21.51,260
- 249 Smyth Rd Manchester, NH$230K311,416
- 318 Smyth Rd Manchester, NH$194K31.51,568
- 1219 Belmont St Manchester, NH$226K322,170
- 1199 Belmont St Manchester, NH$155K21734
- 1208 Belmont St Manchester, NH$193K21.51,218
- 1198 Belmont St Manchester, NH$190K21.51,218
- 1220 Belmont St Manchester, NH$207K21.51,318
- 10 Pickering St Manchester, NH$248K32.51,656
- 1249 Belmont St Manchester, NH$223K431,730
- 240 Smyth Rd Manchester, NH$171K21.51,218
- 1250 Belmont St Manchester, NH$222K21.51,764
- 225 Smyth Rd Manchester, NH$184K221,520
- 1261 Belmont St Manchester, NH$226K421,332
- 246 Bruce Rd Manchester, NH$186K31.51,196
- 1158 Belmont St Manchester, NH$167K31864
- 230 Smyth Rd Manchester, NH$187K221,298
- 342 Smyth Rd Manchester, NH$175K211,075
- 1266 Belmont St Manchester, NH$288K32.51,886
- 355 Smyth Rd Manchester, NH$194K311,416
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292