2920 W Braddock St, Tampa, FL 33607
Sold on 1/14/14: $100,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,457 sq ft
- Lot:4,900 sqft
- Year Built:1957
- Last Sold:Jan 2014 for $100,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
This home is currently occupied by renters through August 2014 at $950 per month.
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Construction Quality6.0
- Days on Zillow55
- Exterior MaterialStucco
- Last Remodel Year1984
- Lot Depth98
- Lot Width50
- Neighborhood NameTampa
- Parcel #1763100000
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID45101102
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$122,343||$111K – $135K||-$3,726||$83||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,148/mo||$850 – $1.3K/mo||-$23||$0.79||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Northeast Macfarlane home values will increase 10.8% next year, compared to a 9.1% increase for Tampa as a whole. Among Northeast Macfarlane homes, this home is valued 18.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 10.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northeast Macfarlane market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 30.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.4% lower than in Tampa, and 219.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Northeast Macfarlane home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northeast Macfarlane home values.
Neighborhood for 2920 W Braddock Street
- 2922 W Braddock St Tampa, FL$84K21.0952
- 2918 W Braddock St Tampa, FL$141K32.02,020
- 2931 W Leroy St Tampa, FL$85K21.01,118
- 2924 W Braddock St Tampa, FL$112K32.01,498
- 2933 W Leroy St Tampa, FL$109K31.01,276
- 2929 W Leroy St Tampa, FL$130K42.01,682
- 2916 W Braddock St Tampa, FL$172K32.01,406
- 2919 W Braddock St Tampa, FL$70K21.0771
- 2935 W Leroy St Tampa, FL$186K32.02,248
- 2917 W Braddock St Tampa, FL$116K31.01,322
- 2921 W Braddock St Tampa, FL$139K21.01,479
- 2925 W Leroy St Tampa, FL$50K21.0576
- 2912 W Braddock St Tampa, FL$155K32.02,012
- 2913 W Braddock St Tampa, FL$135K32.01,570
- 2911 W Leroy St Tampa, FL$77K21.0806
- 2920 W Douglas St Tampa, FL$83K21.01,082
- 2930 W Leroy St Tampa, FL$98K32.01,836
- 3001 W Leroy St Tampa, FL--Studio----
- 2922 W Douglas St Tampa, FL$81K21.0984
- 2932 W Leroy St Tampa, FL$111K31.01,284
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005