- Lot: 1.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- 67 days on Zillow
- Views: 93,475 all time views
- 174 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Price/sqft: $3,095
- MLS #: 13-686505
- Sotheby's International Realty - Ma...
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- View: Water
- Listing Status \ Active, CARETS Listing Status \ Active, Lot Size Source \ Public Records, Square Footage Source \ Public Records, System Locale \ CARETS, Possession \ CloseOfEscrow, Common Walls \ Detached\No Common Walls, Rooms \ LivingRoom, Parking Features \ Driveway Gate, Eating Areas \ Formal Dining Rm, Other Structural Features \ Balcony, Sewer \ Septic Tank, Eating Areas \ Breakfast Counter \ Bar, Rooms \ Guest-Maids Quarters, Eating Areas \ Family Room, Heating Type \ Central Furnace, Legal Disclosures \ CommissionToBuyerAgent (N), Floor Material \ Stone (N), Cooking Appliances \ Range Hood, Interior Features \ Phone System, Bathroom Features \ Powder Room, Legal Disclosures \ LA\Owner Related, View \ Ocean View, Legal Disclosures \ Coastal Commission Restrictions, View \ Coastline View, Bathroom Features \ Bidet, Rooms \ Separate Maids Qtrs, Year Built Source \ Assessor, Water \ Meter on Property (N), Kitchen Features \ Island, Eating Areas \ Kitchen Island, Foundation Details \ Foundation - Concrete Slab, Parking Type \ Garage - Three Door (N), Parking Features \ Covered Parking, Rooms \ Formal Entry, Security Safety \ Automatic Gate, Lot Location \ Bluff Front, Water Heater Features \ Multi-Tank (N), Bathroom Features \ Steam Shower, Pool Accessories \ Pool Cover, Parking Features \ Driveway - Pavers, ListingAgreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell\Lease, Rooms \ Master Bedroom, Water \ In Street, SpecialConditions \ Standard Sale, View \ Bluff, Kitchen Features \ Stone Counters, Eating Areas \ Breakfast Area
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 7,674 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Parcel #: 4468001003
- Zillow Home ID: 20556548
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $26.5-33.5M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 90265 home values will increase 3.7% next year, compared to a 3.9% rise for Malibu as a whole. Among 90265 homes, this home is 973.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 246.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 90265, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.9% less than in Malibu, and 11.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 90265 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Malibu.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90265 home values.
|29150 Cliffside Dr Malibu, CA||$23.3M||7||9||14,426|
|29140 Cliffside Dr Malibu, CA||$11.9M||3||3||2,703|
|29130 Cliffside Dr Malibu, CA||$14M||4||4||4,262|
|29151 Cliffside Dr Malibu, CA||$4.55M||4||5||3,141|
|29122 Cliffside Dr Malibu, CA||$3.77M||1||1||1,701|
|29215 Cliffside Dr Malibu, CA||$7.62M||5||6||6,019|
|29149 Cliffside Dr Malibu, CA||$9.27M||6||7.5||8,800|
|29225 Cliffside Dr Malibu, CA||$5.62M||4||4||3,699|
|29106 Cliffside Dr Malibu, CA||$8.19M||7||7||5,394|
|29135 Cliffside Dr Malibu, CA||$3.7M||3||2||1,533|
|29235 Cliffside Dr Malibu, CA||--||--||--||--|
|29131 Cliffside Dr Malibu, CA||$4.49M||3||4||2,978|
|29066 Cliffside Dr Malibu, CA||$13.3M||5||3||2,774|
|29107 Cliffside Dr Malibu, CA||$3.74M||3||2||1,924|
|29119 Cliffside Dr Malibu, CA||$9.04M||6||8.5||5,741|
|29245 Cliffside Dr Malibu, CA||$5.42M||4||5||3,788|
|29060 Cliffside Dr Malibu, CA||$16.3M||4||5||6,107|
|7317 Dume Dr Malibu, CA||$5.49M||4||5||4,359|
|7161 Grasswood Ave Malibu, CA||$4.3M||3||3||3,199|
|29061 Cliffside Dr Malibu, CA||$4.61M||5||4||3,600|
Nearby Schools in Malibu
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.