- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2921 Shenandoah Ave, Saint Louis, MO 631043 beds, 2 baths, 2,488 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Very safe. Walking distance to cafes and restaurants. In between Grand and Jefferson, so you have 4 highways (40,44,55,70) within 5 minutes drive time. Walking distance to South Grand and Tower Grove Park.
- Lot: 2,926 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1914
- Cooling: Central, Wall
- Heating: Forced air, Radiant
- Last sold: Feb 2005
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Half of large basement is sealed and painted concrete.
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,488 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1914
- Lot width: 29
- Parcel #: 13760001100
- Zillow Home ID: 2938586
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2921 Shenandoah Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Compton Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 62.1% lower than in Saint Louis, and 25.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Compton Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Compton Heights home values.
- 2923 Shenandoah Ave # 25 Saint Louis, MO$285K--35,010
- 2919 Shenandoah Ave Saint Louis, MO$92K--22,488
- 2915 Shenandoah Ave Saint Louis, MO$108K--22,488
- Milton Blvd Saint Louis, MO$186K--13,040
- 2911 Shenandoah Ave Saint Louis, MO$231K332,488
- 2920 Milton Blvd Saint Louis, MO$414K--3.53,134
- 3001 Shenandoah Ave # 3 Saint Louis, MO$103K--42,760
- 2926 Milton Blvd Saint Louis, MO$186K--13,040
- 2920 Shenandoah Ave Saint Louis, MO$199K--1.52,380
- 2914 Milton Blvd Saint Louis, MO$225K--12,670
- 2909 Shenandoah Ave Saint Louis, MO$110K--22,106
- 2924 Shenandoah Ave Saint Louis, MO$222K--1.52,124
- 2916 Shenandoah Ave Saint Louis, MO$234K--2.52,570
- 2928 Shenandoah Ave Saint Louis, MO$174K432,880
- 2912 Shenandoah Ave Saint Louis, MO$150K------
- 2912 Shenandoah Ave Saint Louis, MO$143K------
- 2912 Shenandoah Ave Saint Louis, MO$222K--32,752
- 3005 Shenandoah Ave Saint Louis, MO$257K232,340
- 2934 Milton Blvd Saint Louis, MO$498K53.54,400
- 2934 Milton Blvd Saint Louis, MO$468K--3.53,240
Nearby Schools in Saint Louis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292