- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2921 W Mansell St, Seattle, WA 981993 beds, 2.75 baths, 2,250 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $580,000
- Price/sqft: $258
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Slate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 150 sqft
- Partial basement, 600 sqft
- View: Mountain, Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,250 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 7010700285
- Zillow Home ID: 49014318
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2921 W Mansell Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Magnolia, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.3% less than in Seattle, and 39.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Magnolia home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Magnolia home values.
- 2919 W Mansell St Seattle, WA$575K331,700
- 4212 30th Ave W Seattle, WA$476K32.51,980
- 2927 W Mansell St Seattle, WA$624K52.52,170
- 2928 W Elmore St Seattle, WA$492K321,260
- 2916 W Elmore St Seattle, WA$1.21M443,610
- 2915 W Mansell St Seattle, WA$1.24M53.253,900
- 4300 30th Ave W Seattle, WA$884K42.52,260
- 2912 W Elmore St Seattle, WA$1.11M443,790
- 2916 W Mansell St Seattle, WA$904K43.253,120
- 2911 W Mansell St Seattle, WA$584K321,720
- 4304 30th Ave W Seattle, WA$796K432,740
- 2914 W Mansell St Seattle, WA$907K43.53,980
- 2910 W Elmore St Seattle, WA$419K21960
- 4312 30th Ave W Seattle, WA$470K311,100
- 3000 W Elmore St Seattle, WA$523K321,480
- 2910 W Mansell St Seattle, WA$756K43.52,500
- 2921 W Elmore St Seattle, WA$614K211,690
- 4217 29th Ave W Seattle, WA$700K32.252,440
- 4211 29th Ave W Seattle, WA$821K43.52,780
- 4207 29th Ave W Seattle, WA$572K322,180
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.