- Built in 1928
- 229 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,575 all time views
- 9 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Price/sqft: $102
- MLS #: 4438251
- Amenities \ Close to Bus, Amenities \ Close to School, Amenities \ Close to Shops, Amenities \ Elevator, Heating Type \ Steam, Property Type \ Co-Operative, Siding Description \ Brick, Status \ Active, Style \ Mid Rise, Utilities Included \ Heat, Utilities Included \ Hot Water, Parking \ Street Parking, Utilities Included \ Electric, Utilities Included \ Gas, Air Conditioning \ Window Units, Amenities \ Cathedral\Vaulted\High Ceiling, Post Office \ Bronx, Village \ Bronx, Parking \ No Parking, Siding Description \ Masonry, Parking \ No Garage, Garbage \ Public, Heating Fuel \ Oil Above Ground, Water Description \ Municipal, Hotwater \ On Demand, Sq Ft Source \ Municipality
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2138265125
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $65-200K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Williamsbridge home values will increase 0.6% next year, compared to a 2% rise for New York as a whole. Among New York homes, this home is 78.2% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 74.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Williamsbridge, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1287.5% greater than in New York, and 5.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Williamsbridge home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Williamsbridge home values.
|2922 Barnes Ave APT 4K Bronx, NY||$116K||1||1||--|
|2922 Barnes Ave APT 1L Bronx, NY||$117K||1||1||--|
|2922 Barnes Ave APT 1F Bronx, NY||$138K||2||1||--|
|2922 Barnes Ave APT 6B Bronx, NY||$93K||1||1||650|
|2925 Matthews Ave APT 6K Bronx, NY||$179K||3||1||1,400|
|2925 Matthews Ave APT 4G Bronx, NY||$117K||1||1||950|
|2925 Matthews Ave APT 3H Bronx, NY||$109K||1||1||700|
|2925 Matthews Ave APT 6A Bronx, NY||$259K||2||1||--|
|2922 Barnes Ave APT 4H Bronx, NY||$242K||1||1||--|
|2922 Barnes Ave APT 3J Bronx, NY||$242K||1||1||--|
|2922 Barnes Ave APT 2K Bronx, NY||$341K||--||--||--|
|2922 Barnes Ave APT 1E Bronx, NY||$151K||2||1||1,000|
|2922 Barnes Ave APT 6F Bronx, NY||$133K||2||1||900|
|2922 Barnes Ave # 1k FL 1 Bronx, NY||$149K||1||1||--|
|2922 Barnes Ave APT 1D Bronx, NY||$102K||1||1||900|
|2922 Barnes Ave APT 4K Bronx, NY||$341K||--||--||--|
|2922 Barnes Ave APT 2B Bronx, NY||$187K||2||1||900|
|2922 Barnes Ave APT 6K Bronx, NY||$108K||1||1||800|
|2922 Barnes Ave APT 3A Bronx, NY||$118K||1||1||--|
|2922 Barnes Ave APT 2C Bronx, NY||$251K||2||1||--|
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!