- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2922 Valaria Dr, Highland, CA 923463 beds, 2 baths, 1,407 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,800 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Last sold: Mar 1990 for $124,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 437 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,407 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1976
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 78
- Parcel #: 0285841110000
- Zillow Home ID: 17369579
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2922 Valaria Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92346 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 43.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.6% less than in San Bernardino, and 80.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 92346 home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Bernardino.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92346 home values.
- 2940 Valaria Dr Highland, CA$248K421,521
- 2904 Valaria Dr Highland, CA$227K321,160
- 6025 Blythe Ave Highland, CA$260K521,669
- 6015 Blythe Ave Highland, CA$291K421,984
- 2958 Valaria Dr Highland, CA$215K321,407
- 6035 Blythe Ave Highland, CA$309K62.52,286
- 2630 Citrus St Highland, CA$298K321,837
- 2631 Holly Vista Blvd Highland, CA$255K421,521
- 6003 Blythe Ave Highland, CA$272K421,610
- 2976 Valaria Dr Highland, CA$257K421,521
- 2604 29th St Highland, CA$247K421,636
- 5989 Blythe Ave Highland, CA$245K421,669
- 2614 29th St Highland, CA$250K321,555
- 2642 Citrus St Highland, CA$258K421,521
- 2630 Holly Vista Blvd Highland, CA$257K421,521
- 26288 29th St Highland, CA$265K521,813
- 2643 Holly Vista Blvd Highland, CA$257K421,521
- 2626 29th St Highland, CA$261K421,636
- 2994 Valaria Dr Highland, CA$246K421,521
- 5979 Blythe Ave Highland, CA$261K421,642
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.