2923 Copper Ave, El Paso, TX 799303 beds, 2 baths, 1,750 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1918
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $120,995
- Price/sqft: $69
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 240 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,750 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M05699902206100
- Zillow Home ID: 27437123
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2923 Copper Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Manhattan Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 13% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 54.7% lower than in El Paso, and 56.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Manhattan Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in El Paso.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Manhattan Heights home values.
- 2911 Copper Ave El Paso, TX$96K--11,563
- 2925 Copper Ave El Paso, TX$109K--21,921
- 2909 Copper Ave El Paso, TX$106K21.751,288
- 2927 Copper Ave El Paso, TX$192K--31,807
- 2916 Federal Ave El Paso, TX$210K432,710
- 2905 Copper Ave El Paso, TX$101K--11,288
- 2922 Copper Ave El Paso, TX$115K--11,288
- 2912 Federal Ave El Paso, TX$143K--11,413
- 2926 Copper Ave El Paso, TX$150K--22,048
- 2929 Copper Ave El Paso, TX$210K--22,683
- 2920 Copper Ave El Paso, TX$123K311,209
- 2930 Copper Ave El Paso, TX$131K--11,734
- 2914 Copper Ave El Paso, TX$85K--11,075
- 2903 Copper Ave El Paso, TX$124K--21,508
- 2908 Federal Ave El Paso, TX$110K--11,512
- 2934 Copper Ave El Paso, TX$123K--1.51,202
- 3000 Federal Ave El Paso, TX$257K--42,852
- 2912 Copper Ave El Paso, TX$85K--11,399
- 2904 Federal Ave El Paso, TX$108K--11,594
- 2936 Copper Ave El Paso, TX$114K--11,230
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!