- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2924 10th Ave, Los Angeles, CA 900182 beds, 1 bath, 1,067 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,643 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1923
- Cooling: Central
- Parking: 1 space
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,067 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1923
- Lot depth: 134
- Lot width: 49
- Parcel #: 5051022011
- Zillow Home ID: 20590355
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2924 10th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Jefferson Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 27.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 57.4% greater than in Los Angeles, and 10.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Jefferson Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Jefferson Park home values.
- 2930 10th Ave Los Angeles, CA$441K522,187
- 2920 10th Ave Los Angeles, CA$400K211,390
- 2936 10th Ave Los Angeles, CA$347K21995
- 2914 10th Ave Los Angeles, CA$399K211,470
- 2940 10th Ave Los Angeles, CA$361K321,449
- 2910 10th Ave Los Angeles, CA$415K221,392
- 2925 9th Ave Los Angeles, CA$427K221,768
- 2921 9th Ave Los Angeles, CA$411K311,576
- 2931 9th Ave Los Angeles, CA$381K332,760
- 2937 9th Ave Los Angeles, CA$438K221,875
- 2915 9th Ave Los Angeles, CA$403K421,512
- 2944 10th Ave Los Angeles, CA$434K422,304
- 2906 10th Ave Los Angeles, CA$423K211,808
- 2911 9th Ave Los Angeles, CA$805K845,210
- 2941 9th Ave Los Angeles, CA$470K422,660
- 2925 10th Ave Los Angeles, CA$475K422,205
- 3850 Montclair St Los Angeles, CA$363K211,147
- 2931 10th Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.07M----5,502
- 2921 10th Ave Los Angeles, CA$435K422,205
- 3848 Montclair St Los Angeles, CA$425K321,604
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.