2924 Mcbryde Ave, Richmond, CA 94804Studio, 1 bath, 1,010 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,094 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1944
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $265,500
- Price/sqft: $263
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 400 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,010 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1944
- Parcel #: 5241000040
- Zillow Home ID: 18540686
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2924 Mcbryde Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94804 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 41.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.3% less than in Richmond, and 43.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 94804 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94804 home values.
- 2916 Mcbryde Ave Richmond, CA$309K221,169
- 979 30th St Richmond, CA$345K321,600
- 2908 Mcbryde Ave Richmond, CA$282K211,211
- 998 30th St Richmond, CA$289K211,132
- 973 30th St Richmond, CA$251K21851
- 982 29th St Richmond, CA$259K21919
- 2925 Mcbryde Ave Richmond, CA$277K31991
- 976 30th St Richmond, CA$279K311,022
- 2900 Mcbryde Ave Richmond, CA$300K311,004
- 967 30th St Richmond, CA$312K41.51,503
- 2933 Mcbryde Ave Richmond, CA$402K42.52,634
- 2917 Mcbryde Ave Richmond, CA$264K21883
- 976 29th St Richmond, CA$241K21781
- 3012 Mcbryde Ave Richmond, CA$321K311,328
- 2911 Mcbryde Ave Richmond, CA$267K21883
- 972 30th St Richmond, CA$268K21882
- 3005 Mcbryde Ave Richmond, CA$333K311,289
- 959 30th St Richmond, CA$249K21902
- 966 29th St Richmond, CA$299K211,217
- 2901 Mcbryde Ave Richmond, CA$300K31.51,262
Nearby Schools in Richmond
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!