- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2925 Dunaire Dr, Charlotte, NC 282053 beds, 2 baths, 1,535 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $140,000
- Price/sqft: $91
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,535 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Parcel #: 10112129
- Zillow Home ID: 6202349
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2925 Dunaire Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Windsor Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 73.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 26.9% lower than in Charlotte, and 164.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Windsor Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Windsor Park home values.
- 2919 Dunaire Dr Charlotte, NC$108K32.51,925
- 3001 Dunaire Dr Charlotte, NC$136K321,624
- 2913 Dunaire Dr Charlotte, NC$120K321,530
- 3007 Dunaire Dr Charlotte, NC$130K321,444
- 2735 Kilborne Dr Charlotte, NC$99K31.51,344
- 2801 Kilborne Dr Charlotte, NC$95K31.51,885
- 2727 Kilborne Dr Charlotte, NC$88K321,300
- 3301 Woodleaf Rd Charlotte, NC$124K321,562
- 2918 Dunaire Dr Charlotte, NC$125K321,554
- 2809 Kilborne Dr Charlotte, NC$86K31.51,296
- 3013 Dunaire Dr Charlotte, NC$117K431,919
- 2719 Kilborne Dr Charlotte, NC$78K321,286
- 3900 Havenwood Rd Charlotte, NC$148K322,019
- 3910 Havenwood Rd Charlotte, NC$120K321,508
- 2912 Dunaire Dr Charlotte, NC$115K32.51,876
- 3012 Dunaire Dr Charlotte, NC$121K321,626
- 3019 Dunaire Dr Charlotte, NC$100K32.51,829
- 3918 Havenwood Rd Charlotte, NC$88K31.51,280
- 3311 Woodleaf Rd Charlotte, NC$117K321,533
- 2900 Dunaire Dr Charlotte, NC$128K321,721
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.