Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $270-370K.
Improve This Home's Value
The return values below are estimates based on the region, home facts, and past sales data. Your situation may vary based on current finish level of the room, changing style trends, depreciation, and how much of the project budget is invested in structural changes vs. functional/cosmetic improvements.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 1964
- All time views: 2,933
- HOA Fee: $350/mo
- Last sold: May 2015 for $292,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $334
- Additional Listing Info: Not Applicable / Not Disclosed
- Association Fees Include: Cable/Dish
- Association Fees Include: Common Area Electricity
- Association Fees Include: Garbage
- Association Fees Include: Hot Water
- Association Fees Include: Maintenance - Common Area
- Association Fees Include: Maintenance - Exterior
- Association Fees Include: Management Fee
- Association Fees Include: Water
- Cooling: Central Forced Air
- Dining Room: No Formal Dining Room
- Family Room: No Family Room
- Foundation: Concrete Slab
- Assigned Spaces
- Parking Restrictions
- Heating: Central Forced Air
- Listing Class: Residential
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Lot Size Area Maximum Units: Square Feet
- Lot Size Area Minimum Units: Square Feet
- Roof: Shingle
- Sewer Septic: Other
- Structure SqFt Source: Assessor
- Subclass: Condominium
- Utilities: Public Utilities
- Water: Public
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 874 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Parcel #: 48460022
- Zillow Home ID: 89474244
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: Alum Rock-East Foothills
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!