2925 Morson St, Charlotte, NC 282082 beds, 1 bath, 972 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $95,000
- Price/sqft: $98
- Parking: None, 1 space, 340 sqft
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 972 sqft
- Parcel #: 07109632
- Zillow Home ID: 6181497
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2925 Morson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Enderly Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 76.2% higher than in Charlotte, and 155.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Enderly Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Enderly Park home values.
- 3 beds, 1 baths
1,344 sqft, 7,405 sqft lot, built in 1937
- 3 beds, 1 baths
- 1 beds, 2 baths
1,330 sqft, 7,405 sqft lot, built in 1938
- 1 beds, 2 baths
- 2919 Morson St Charlotte, NC$71K311,101
- 2931 Morson St Charlotte, NC$64K311,077
- 2915 Morson St Charlotte, NC$93K311,400
- 3001 Morson St Charlotte, NC$89K311,420
- 2911 Morson St Charlotte, NC$82K311,237
- Morson St Charlotte, NC$64K321,040
- 2928 Rush Ave Charlotte, NC$65K311,148
- 2932 Rush Ave Charlotte, NC$63K311,068
- 2922 Rush Ave Charlotte, NC$99K311,250
- 3005 Morson St Charlotte, NC$61K21960
- 2905 Morson St Charlotte, NC$72K311,120
- 2918 Rush Ave Charlotte, NC$103K211,333
- 3000 Rush Ave Charlotte, NC$85K311,212
- 2922 Morson St Charlotte, NC--3--1,335
- 2918 Morson St Charlotte, NC$64K321,040
- 2914 Morson St Charlotte, NC$71K311,264
- 2926 Morson St Charlotte, NC$74K311,246
- 2914 Rush Ave Charlotte, NC$71K211,004
- 2910 Morson St Charlotte, NC$82K211,209
- 3004 Rush Ave Charlotte, NC$67K21864
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.