- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2926 Greensborough Dr, Highlands Ranch, CO 801295 beds, 5 baths, 3,757 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $575,000
- Price/sqft: $153
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 975 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 636 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Wet Bar
- Movie Theatre, home wired for sound with speakers, steam shower, fairway view
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,757 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0415155
- Zillow Home ID: 13438079
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2926 Greensborough Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80129 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 8.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 216.7% higher than in Highlands Ranch, and 43.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80129 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Highlands Ranch.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80129 home values.
- 2908 Greensborough Dr Highlands Ranch, CO$612K443,008
- 3201 Rockbridge Dr Highlands Ranch, CO$562K443,273
- 2890 Greensborough Dr Highlands Ranch, CO$613K443,001
- 3218 Rockbridge Dr Highlands Ranch, CO$591K454,188
- 3191 Rockbridge Dr Highlands Ranch, CO$603K33.54,000
- 2911 Greensborough Dr Highlands Ranch, CO$555K443,001
- 2945 Rockbridge Cir Highlands Ranch, CO$638K444,702
- 3200 Rockbridge Dr Highlands Ranch, CO$604K443,202
- 2872 Greensborough Dr Highlands Ranch, CO$532K442,783
- 2891 Greensborough Dr Highlands Ranch, CO$534K443,025
- 2959 Greensborough Dr Highlands Ranch, CO$559K122,152
- 2929 Rockbridge Cir Highlands Ranch, CO$627K553,875
- 3183 Rockbridge Dr Highlands Ranch, CO$1.05M232,139
- 2972 Greensborough Dr Highlands Ranch, CO$618K443,203
- 2871 Greensborough Dr Highlands Ranch, CO$539K334,056
- 3182 Rockbridge Dr Highlands Ranch, CO$550K443,273
- 2858 Greensborough Dr Highlands Ranch, CO$607K333,019
- 2971 Greensborough Dr Highlands Ranch, CO$627K54.53,208
- 2913 Rockbridge Cir Highlands Ranch, CO$603K432,783
- 2884 Rockbridge Cir Highlands Ranch, CO$525K442,783
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!