2926 NE 10th Ave, Portland, OR 972123 beds, 2 baths, 2,619 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $368,000
- Price/sqft: $141
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 416 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 240 sqft
- Security System
- View: City
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,619 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1947
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: R189066
- Zillow Home ID: 53887152
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2926 Ne 10th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Irvington, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75.7% lower than in Portland, and 83% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Irvington home values rise more quickly than other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Irvington home values.
- 2936 NE 10th Ave Portland, OR$662K522,785
- 2914 NE 10th Ave Portland, OR$593K311,838
- 2948 NE 10th Ave Portland, OR$711K532,200
- 1009 NE Stanton St Portland, OR$608K232,170
- 2925 NE 11th Ave Portland, OR$585K322,024
- 3006 NE 10th Ave Portland, OR$633K41.52,387
- 2933 NE 11th Ave Portland, OR$483K411,814
- 2915 NE 11th Ave Portland, OR$463K311,505
- 2907 NE 11th Ave Portland, OR$748K51.52,734
- 2947 NE 11th Ave Portland, OR$551K411,816
- 3016 NE 10th Ave Portland, OR$673K32.52,390
- 3007 NE 11th Ave Portland, OR$600K31.51,729
- 1010 NE Stanton St Portland, OR$444K211,200
- 2927 NE 10th Ave Portland, OR$436K211,228
- 2937 NE 10th Ave Portland, OR$600K432,257
- 2917 NE 10th Ave Portland, OR$555K421,770
- 3017 NE 11th Ave Portland, OR$567K413,388
- 2947 NE 10th Ave Portland, OR$552K321,910
- 2903 NE 10th Ave Portland, OR$551K511,892
- 3026 NE 10th Ave Portland, OR$443K311,486
Nearby Schools in Portland
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!