29265 S Cramer Rd, Molalla, OR 970383 beds, 2 baths, 1,680 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9.85 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other, Wall
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $281,000
- Price/sqft: $167
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Sports Court
- View: Mountain, Territorial
- full indoor basketball court 60x 40 x 18 shop with 200a electrical single phase service.
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,680 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: 01020870
- Zillow Home ID: 48286085
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 29265 S Cramer Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 97038 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 16.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Molalla, and 53.7% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97038 home values.
- 11958 S Eby Rd Molalla, OR$350K221,235
- 11874 S Eby Rd Molalla, OR$273K211,405
- 29335 S Cramer Rd Molalla, OR--321,461
- 11890 S Eby Rd Molalla, OR$262K321,472
- 11854 S Eby Rd Molalla, OR$162K111,134
- 29146 S Cramer Rd Molalla, OR$415K332,666
- 28995 S Cramer Rd Molalla, OR$144K--1540
- 11796 S Eby Rd Canby, OR$359K421,772
- 28991 S Cramer Rd Molalla, OR$164K232,317
- 11832 S Eby Rd Canby, OR$249K321,403
- 29480 S Cramer Rd Molalla, OR$146K--21,248
- 11798 S Eby Rd Canby, OR$156K--21,624
- 29530 S Cramer Rd Molalla, OR$323K411,566
- 11738 S Eby Rd Canby, OR$278K211,422
- 28959 S Cramer Rd Molalla, OR$1.05M445,000
- 29631 S Cramer Rd Molalla, OR$462K321,544
- 29584 S Cramer Rd Molalla, OR$260K321,600
- 29300 S Cramer Rd Molalla, OR$721K411,880
- 12196 S Eby Rd Molalla, OR$214K--21
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.