2927 Garland Ave, Richmond, VA 232223 beds, 2 baths, 1,472 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,726 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1919
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2011 for $11,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,472 sqft
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: N0000892026
- Zillow Home ID: 12528768
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2927 Garland Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northern Barton Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 37.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 300% higher than in Richmond, and 88.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northern Barton Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northern Barton Heights home values.
- 2925 Garland Ave Richmond, VA$61K--21,472
- 2923 Garland Ave Richmond, VA$115K311,472
- 2921 Garland Ave Richmond, VA$130K321,500
- 2919 Garland Ave Richmond, VA$131K11.51,450
- Garland Ave Richmond, VA$100K311,696
- Garland Ave Richmond, VA$101K421,920
- 3003 Garland Ave Richmond, VA$95KStudio21,395
- 2917 Garland Ave Richmond, VA$140K31.51,498
- 3005 Garland Ave Richmond, VA$137K--21,816
- 2928 North Ave Richmond, VA$315K--1.56,210
- 3007 Garland Ave Richmond, VA$95K421,810
- 2922 Garland Ave Richmond, VA$146K331,730
- 3009 Garland Ave Richmond, VA$100K321,700
- 2915 Garland Ave Richmond, VA$165K311,803
- 2915 1/2 Garland Ave Richmond, VA--Studio----
- 2920 Garland Ave Richmond, VA$65K--11,720
- 2918 Garland Ave Richmond, VA$139K411,700
- 3011 Garland Ave Richmond, VA$75K322,222
- 2916 Garland Ave Richmond, VA$78K421,761
- 3008 North Ave Richmond, VA$161K421,798
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.