2927 Wilson St, Stokes, NC 278843 beds, 2 baths, 1,560 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.94 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 1992 for $18,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,560 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Parcel #: 050724
- Zillow Home ID: 51451606
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2927 Wilson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Stokes, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.7% less than in Greenville Metro, and 24.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Stokes home values rise more quickly than other regions in Greenville Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Stokes home values.
- 3642 Nc Highway 30 Stokes, NC$51K311,250
- 2917 Wilson St Stokes, NC$65K--0.51,876
- Nc 903 N NC$52K--0.5--
- 2867 Deb Ln NC--------
- 2586 N Nc 903 S Washington, NC$55K--21,404
- 2905 Marshall St NC$41K22910
- 2929 Wilson St NC$116K321,560
- Marshall St Stokes, NC$48K--0.5--
- 903 N Nc S NC$51K321,404
- 2919 Marshall St Stokes, NC$47K211,064
- 2936 Wilson St Greenville, NC$48K221,097
- 2931 Marshall St NC$46K20.51,097
- Wilson St NC$51K--0.5--
- 2937 Marshall St Stokes, NC$63K311,025
- 2944 Wilson St Greenville, NC$58K321,680
- Clemmons St NC----0.5--
- 2951 Marshall St Stokes, NC$75K312,062
- Wilson St Greenville, NC$48K--0.5--
Nearby Schools in Stokes
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292