- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- 537 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,504 all time views
- 17 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Mar 2009 for $53,000
- Price/sqft: $33
- MLS #: 21273371
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: 1 space, 200 sqft
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ MicroHood, Appliances \ Oven/Range-Electric, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Architectural Style \ Bungalow, Basement Description \ Unfinished, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Cool \ Central Electric, Eating Area \ Eat In Kitchen, Equipment \ Not Applicable, Exterior \ Vinyl, Exterior Amenities \ Driveway Concrete, Foundation \ Basement-Block, Heat \ ForcedAir, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Interior \ Hardwood Floors, Interior \ Windows Thermal, Interior \ Wood Work Stained, Lot Information \ Sidewalks, Lot Information \ Storm Sewer, Lot Information \ Tree Mature, Master Bedroom Description \ Main Level, Optional Level Below Grade \ Daylight Window Basement, Pct Optional Level Finished \ 0-25%, Porch \ Covered Porch, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Utility Options \ Cable Available, Utility Options \ Gas Connected, Utility Options \ High Speed Internet Avail, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Water Heater \ Gas
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Parcel #: 18372-2
- Zillow Home ID: 80674749
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $41-64K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Indiana home values will increase 1.3% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|3004 Fairview St Anderson, IN||$54K||3||1||1,680|
|2924 Fairview St Anderson, IN||$51K||2||1.5||976|
|2920 Fairview St Anderson, IN||$49K||2||1||799|
|3008 Fairview St Anderson, IN||$46K||2||1||799|
|3004 Fairview St Anderson, IN||$75K||3||1||2,520|
|2916 Fairview St Anderson, IN||$64K||3||1||2,397|
|3012 Fairview St Anderson, IN||$49K||3||1||840|
|2912 Fairview St Anderson, IN||$51K||3||1||840|
|3005 Morton St Anderson, IN||$46K||2||1||898|
|3016 Fairview St Anderson, IN||$45K||2||1.5||799|
|3003 Morton St Anderson, IN||$50K||2||1||888|
|3013 Morton St Anderson, IN||$52K||3||1||1,128|
|3017 Morton St Anderson, IN||$47K||2||1||950|
|2929 Morton St Anderson, IN||$46K||2||1||848|
|2908 Fairview St Anderson, IN||$51K||2||1||799|
|2923 Morton St Anderson, IN||$47K||2||1||848|
|2928 Fairview St Anderson, IN||$47K||3||1||--|
|2925 Fairview St Anderson, IN||$34K||3||1||799|
|3001 Fairview St Anderson, IN||$36K||3||1||1,224|
|2921 Fairview St Anderson, IN||$37K||3||2||1,126|
Nearby Schools in Anderson
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!