This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $43.6K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in San Jose is $22,931.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $24.4K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in San Jose is $21,029.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 1,441 sqft
- Mobile / Manufactured
- Built in 1977
- All time views: 3,109
- Additional Listing Info: Not Disclosed
- Listing Class: Residential Mobile Homes
- Flooring: Laminate
- HOA Amenities: Club House
- Listing Service: Full Service
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Park Home Site: Cooperative Park
- Subclass: Double Wide Mobile Home
- Family Room: Separate Family Room
- Utilities: Individual Electric Meters
- HOA Amenities: Community Pool
- HOA Amenities: Billiard Room
- Cooling: Central Forced Air
- Dining Room: Breakfast Nook
- Heating: Central Forced Air - Gas
- Water: Public
- Laundry: Dryer
- Sewer Septic: Sewer Connected
- Lot Size Area Maximum Units: Square Feet
- Lot Size Area Minimum Units: Square Feet
- HOA Amenities: Cabana
- Roof: Aluminum Over Tar
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 214
- Floor size: 1,440 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1977
- Parcel #: 67030021
- Zillow Home ID: 82954004
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: East San Jose
The Zillow Home Value Index is the median Zestimate valuation for a given geographic area on a given day. Learn more
Past 12 months
Based on three metrics—sale-to-list price ratio, the prevalence of price cuts on home listings, and time-on-market—the market temperature provides information on the current balance of bargaining power between buyers and sellers in this neighborhood relative to other neighborhoods in the same metropolitan area. A particular neighborhood may be identified as a good market for buyers in a metro market favorable to sellers overall. Learn more
Foreclosures (per 10K)
Nearby Schools in San Jose
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org