- Built in 1979
- Views: 4,755 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 820 sqft
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $2,700,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $777
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Yes, Listing Class \ Residential Lease/Rental, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Lease(ER), Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Rent Includes \ Gardener, Rent Includes \ Laundry Facilities, Structure SqFt Source \ Seller, Subclass \ House for Rent, Unit Features \ Ground Level, View Type: Bay
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,473 sqft
- Lot depth: 156
- Lot width: 150
- Parcel #: 028472060
- Zillow Home ID: 15517217
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $2.4-2.93M.
Market guideZillow predicts 94010 home values will increase 2.9% next year, compared to a 4.2% rise for Hillsborough as a whole. Among 94010 homes, this home is valued 36.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 12.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94010, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Hillsborough, and 99% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94010 home values.
|2921 Privet Dr Hillsborough, CA||$3.63M||4||2.5||3,860|
|2945 Privet Dr Hillsborough, CA||$3.12M||4||2.5||3,390|
|2930 Churchill Dr Hillsborough, CA||$4.82M||6||6||4,915|
|2940 Churchill Dr Hillsborough, CA||$6.07M||6||5||6,480|
|2930 Privet Dr Hillsborough, CA||$4.87M||5||5.5||5,050|
|2920 Privet Dr Hillsborough, CA||$2.9M||4||2.5||3,010|
|2920 Churchill Dr Hillsborough, CA||$4.03M||5||3.5||4,060|
|2950 Churchill Dr Hillsborough, CA||$5.54M||5||3.5||5,850|
|2955 Privet Dr Hillsborough, CA||$3.61M||5||3.5||3,570|
|2938 Privet Dr Hillsborough, CA||$4.6M||6||5||4,720|
|2910 Privet Dr Hillsborough, CA||$4.15M||4||3||4,370|
|2913 Privet Dr Hillsborough, CA||$5.52M||6||6.5||5,850|
|2935 Churchill Dr Hillsborough, CA||$3.29M||5||4.5||3,140|
|2945 Churchill Dr Hillsborough, CA||$4.66M||4||5.5||4,450|
|2931 Churchill Dr Hillsborough, CA||$4.32M||4||3.5||4,020|
|2955 Churchill Dr Hillsborough, CA||$3.19M||4||3.5||3,180|
|2910 Churchill Dr Hillsborough, CA||$6.53M||6||6.5||6,440|
|2950 Privet Dr Hillsborough, CA||$4.45M||6||4.5||4,420|
|2960 Churchill Dr Hillsborough, CA||$5.49M||5||5.5||4,909|
|2965 Privet Dr Hillsborough, CA||$4.3M||5||3||4,670|
Nearby Schools in Hillsborough
Burlingame High (assigned)9-122.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!