- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
293 Ferry Rd UNIT 293, Haverhill, MA 018352 beds, 1.5 baths, 946 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1986
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Off street
- Last sold: Nov 2000 for $140,900
- Finished basement
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Security System
- View: Territorial
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 946 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: M:0766 B:00001 L:5A-1
- Zillow Home ID: 56062174
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 293 Ferry Road UNIT 293
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01835, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24.2% lower than in Haverhill, and 59.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01835 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Haverhill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01835 home values.
- 291 Ferry Rd UNIT 291 Haverhill, MA$165K21.51,041
- 283 Ferry Rd Haverhill, MA$248K312,246
- 300 Ferry Rd Haverhill, MA$274K32.51,832
- 306 Ferry Rd Haverhill, MA$269K31.51,372
- 306 Ferry Rd # 0 Haverhill, MA$270K31.51,943
- 122 Cross Rd Haverhill, MA$228K311,260
- 310 Ferry Rd Haverhill, MA$236K321,708
- 8 S Pearson St # 2 Haverhill, MA$219K211,100
- 10 S Pearson St Haverhill, MA$328K42.52,552
- 68 S Pearson St Haverhill, MA$247K22.52,155
- 275 Ferry Rd Haverhill, MA$298K422,952
- 4 S Pearson St Haverhill, MA$251K31.52,040
- 116 Cross Rd Haverhill, MA$283K31.51,292
- 3 S Pearson St Haverhill, MA$302K13812,432
- 11 S Pearson St UNIT 11 Haverhill, MA$153K21.5900
- 15 S Pearson St UNIT 15 Haverhill, MA$229K32.51,470
- 17 S Pearson St UNIT 17 Haverhill, MA$225K321,455
- 19 S Pearson St UNIT 19 Haverhill, MA$228K32.51,451
- 7 S Pearson St UNIT 7 Haverhill, MA$131K21.5896
- 293 Ferry Rd Haverhill, MA$231K211,000
Nearby Schools in Haverhill
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292