293 Horseneck Rd, Fairfield, NJ 070043 beds, 2 baths, 1,970 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1800
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Baseboard
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,970 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 175
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 0705901000000005
- Zillow Home ID: 38654508
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 293 Horseneck Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 07004 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 1.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Fairfield, and 98.5% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07004 home values.
- 299 Horseneck Rd Fairfield, NJ$363K----2,198
- 296 Horseneck Rd Fairfield, NJ$352K432,350
- 292 Horseneck Rd Fairfield, NJ$392K----2,036
- 300 Horseneck Rd Fairfield, NJ$379K----2,280
- 288 Horseneck Rd Fairfield, NJ$380K----1,421
- 33 Ramkay Dr Fairfield, NJ$778K----3,816
- 36 Ramkay Dr Fairfield, NJ$833K----4,233
- 31 Ramkay Dr Fairfield, NJ$1.17M55.56,000
- 312 Horseneck Rd Fairfield, NJ$358K----1,505
- 34 Ramkay Dr Fairfield, NJ$760K----3,795
- 4 Cole Rd Fairfield, NJ$462K42.52,400
- 316 Horseneck Rd Fairfield, NJ$329K----2,192
- 29 Ramkay Dr Fairfield, NJ$1.17M565,100
- 6 Cole Rd Fairfield, NJ$380K331,888
- 32 Ramkay Dr Fairfield, NJ$652K----3,158
- 8 Cole Rd Fairfield, NJ$386K----1,824
- 284 Horseneck Rd Fairfield, NJ$375K----567
- 280 Horseneck Rd Fairfield, NJ$363K----1,654
- 2 Tuscany Ter Fairfield, NJ$691K----3,916
- 4 Tuscany Ter Fairfield, NJ$688K----3,903
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.