- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
293 Jordan St SE, Atlanta, GA 303153 beds, 3 baths, 1,653 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $87,400
- Price/sqft: $53
- Cable Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 441 sqft
- HomePath Financing, HomePath Renovation Financing
- Breakfast nook
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,653 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 14 00580005019
- Zillow Home ID: 69380203
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 293 Jordan St Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Lakewood Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 110.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 115.4% higher than in Atlanta, and 485.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Lakewood Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lakewood Heights home values.
- 297 Jordan St SE Atlanta, GA$51K331,616
- 307 Jordan St SE # 0 Atlanta, GA$71K32.5--
- 1850 Lakewood Ter SE Atlanta, GA$53K32.51,914
- 1858 Lakewood Ter SE Atlanta, GA$56K321,546
- 1854 Lakewood Ter SE Atlanta, GA$41K32.51,502
- 303 Jordan St SE Atlanta, GA$43K32.51,656
- 357 Laquita Dr SE Atlanta, GA$34K311,464
- Lakewood Ave SE Atlanta, GA$99K321,795
- 1868 Lakewood Ter SE Atlanta, GA$92K32--
- 1868 Lakewood Ter SE Atlanta, GA$42K321,310
- 307 Jordan St SE Atlanta, GA$47K32.51,773
- 1883 Fremont St SE Atlanta, GA$44K421,128
- 1883 Fremont St SE # 0 Atlanta, GA$58K421,128
- 1845 Lakewood Ter SE Atlanta, GA$44K321,859
- 1892 Meador Ave SE Atlanta, GA$35K211,036
- 310 Jordan St SE Atlanta, GA$53K32.51,960
- 1849 Lakewood Ter SE Atlanta, GA$31K311,359
- 1891 Fremont St SE Atlanta, GA$54K421,870
- 1841 Lakewood Ter SE Atlanta, GA$30K211,060
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.