293 Leonardo, Kyle, TX 786403 beds, 2 baths, 1,252 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,882 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- HOA Fee: $28
- Cooling: Central
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 396 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,252 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: R118116
- Zillow Home ID: 69712839
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 293 Leonardo
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 78640, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.8% greater than in Kyle, and 133.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 78640 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Kyle.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 281 Leonardo Kyle, TX$132K421,721
- 305 Leonardo Kyle, TX$154K4--1,795
- 317 Leonardo Kyle, TX$128K321,252
- 269 Leonardo Kyle, TX$175K----1,977
- 292 Leonardo Kyle, TX$156K--31,704
- 304 Leonardo Kyle, TX$132K--2.51,654
- 257 Leonardo Kyle, TX$148K----1,439
- 329 Leonardo Kyle, TX$130K----1,157
- 280 Leonardo Kyle, TX$172K42.51,994
- 316 Leonardo Kyle, TX$155K321,795
- 268 Leonardo Kyle, TX$131K321,439
- 328 Leonardo Kyle, TX$117K----1,252
- 245 Leonardo Kyle, TX$130K----1,252
- 341 Leonardo Kyle, TX$133K321,639
- 256 Leonardo Kyle, TX$129K----1,252
- 340 Leonardo Kyle, TX$139K42.51,710
- 293 Donatello Kyle, TX$158K--21,616
- 305 Donatello Kyle, TX$151K--21,755
- 327 Voyager Cv Kyle, TX$154K321,472
- 328 Voyager Cv Kyle, TX$155K321,338
Nearby Schools in Kyle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292