293 Nanticoke Rd, Maine, NY 138023 beds, 3 baths, 2,650 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 10 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air, Stove
- Last sold: Mar 2002 for $115,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Softwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 832 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,650 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Oil, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Parcel #: 03380006300300010120000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29746891
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 293 Nanticoke Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Maine, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.4% lower than in Binghamton Metro, and 85.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Maine home values rise more quickly than other regions in Binghamton Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Maine home values.
- 15 Ashley Rd Maine, NY--211,040
- 22 Bridan Ln Maine, NY--------
- 29 Ashley Rd Maine, NY$89K----840
- 271 Nanticoke Rd Maine, NY--------
- 180 Bridan Ln Maine, NY$271K------
- 170 Bridan Ln Maine, NY$221K22.51,859
- 237 Nanticoke Rd Maine, NY$84K211,260
- 160 Bridan Ln Maine, NY--------
- 241 Nanticoke Rd Maine, NY$85K422,916
- 229 Nanticoke Rd Maine, NY$189K422,920
- 19 Ashley Rd Maine, NY$91K332,388
- 150 Bridan Ln Maine, NY$338K------
- 49 Ashley Rd Maine, NY$150K512,288
- Ashley Rd Maine, NY$116K41.51,404
- 10 Ashley Rd Maine, NY$71K211,068
- 40 Katie Ct Maine, NY$271K32.52,300
- 140 Bridan Ln Maine, NY--------
- 321 Nanticoke Rd Maine, NY$136K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292