- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
293 W Lawrence St, Albany, NY 122083 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,747 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,017 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Last sold: May 1999 for $87,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 360 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,747 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Lot depth: 103
- Lot width: 39
- Parcel #: 01010006406700010270000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29643793
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 293 W Lawrence Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Pine Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 7.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 38.7% less than in Albany, and 71.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Pine Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Pine Hills home values.
- 289 W Lawrence St Albany, NY$174K31.51,784
- 301 W Lawrence St Albany, NY$313K62.52,716
- 285 W Lawrence St Albany, NY$156K31.51,704
- 861 Park Ave Albany, NY$196K432,438
- 872 Myrtle Ave Albany, NY$178K322,236
- 868 Myrtle Ave Albany, NY$149K411,581
- 866 Myrtle Ave Albany, NY$183K6--2,404
- 866 Myrtle Ave Albany, NY$179K622,404
- 857 Park Ave Albany, NY$144K321,693
- 294 W Lawrence St Albany, NY$217K41.53,257
- 290 W Lawrence St Albany, NY$175K622,685
- 298 W Lawrence St Albany, NY$163K41.51,799
- 878 Park Ave Albany, NY$261K32.51,918
- 306 W Lawrence St Albany, NY$205K62.52,234
- 868 Park Ave Albany, NY$148K31.51,381
- 864 Myrtle Ave Albany, NY$161K622,573
- 896 Myrtle Ave Albany, NY$157K41.51,368
- 853 Park Ave Albany, NY$150K411,720
- 864 Park Ave Albany, NY$147K311,381
- 277 W Lawrence St Albany, NY$187K31.51,526
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.