- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2930 Arapahoe St, Denver, CO 802053 beds, 2 baths, 1,551 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2011
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 300 sqft
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $395,000
- Price/sqft: $255
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 517 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,551 sqft
- Parcel #: 0227610044000
- Zillow Home ID: 118270015
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2930 Arapahoe Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Five Points, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 48.8% greater than in Denver, and 112.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Five Points home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Five Points home values.
- 2928 Arapahoe St Denver, CO$345K231,088
- 2934 Arapahoe St Denver, CO$396K221,841
- 2920 Arapahoe St Denver, CO$290K211,377
- 2938 Arapahoe St Denver, CO$405K41.51,752
- 2916 Arapahoe St Denver, CO$553K422,234
- 2942 Arapahoe St Denver, CO$263K211,011
- 2900 Arapahoe St Denver, CO$399K--6--
- 2946 Arapahoe St Denver, CO$317K311,402
- 2950 Arapahoe St Denver, CO$246K21835
- 1039 29th St Denver, CO$281K211,448
- 1037 29th St Denver, CO$287K31.51,432
- 2954 Arapahoe St Denver, CO$248K21844
- 1021 29th St Denver, CO$432K331,622
- 1026 30th St Denver, CO$266K221,007
- 1005 29th St Denver, CO$261K21984
- 2925 Curtis St Denver, CO$301K221,744
- 2921 Curtis St Denver, CO$377K21.52,242
- 2929 Curtis St Denver, CO$405K522,286
- 1024 30th St Denver, CO$201K21823
- 2915 Curtis St Denver, CO$323K21.51,367
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!