- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2930 Arden Rd NW, Atlanta, GA 303053 beds, 3 baths, 1,694 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $505,000
- Price/sqft: $298
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,694 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Parcel #: 17 01430002002
- Zillow Home ID: 35907673
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2930 Arden Road Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30305, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 45.3% less than in Atlanta, and 39% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 30305 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30305 home values.
- 2926 Arden Rd NW Atlanta, GA$1.96M56.54,945
- 2936 Arden Rd NW Atlanta, GA$821K332,331
- 2987 Northside Dr NW Atlanta, GA$1.22M43.52,800
- 566 Arden Oak Ct NW Atlanta, GA$1.46M566,260
- 2980 Argonne Dr NW Atlanta, GA$1.09M421,573
- 2942 Arden Rd NW Atlanta, GA$811K432,152
- 2935 Arden Rd NW Atlanta, GA$854K54.54,240
- 2990 Argonne Dr NW Atlanta, GA$761K331,985
- 562 Arden Oak Ct NW Atlanta, GA$1.7M55.55,703
- 550 Arden Oak Ct NW Atlanta, GA$1.29M575,801
- 2925 Arden Rd NW # 0 Atlanta, GA$831K43--
- 2925 Arden Rd NW Atlanta, GA$674K431,540
- 2968 Northside Dr NW Atlanta, GA--42.53,299
- 2960 Castlewood Dr NW Atlanta, GA$1.24M454,637
- 2972 Northside Dr NW Atlanta, GA$741K42.53,300
- 2955 Arden Rd NW Atlanta, GA$1.47M54.55,205
- 2976 Northside Dr NW Atlanta, GA$395K321,250
- 2915 Northside Dr NW Atlanta, GA$1.18M43.53,936
- 2980 Northside Dr NW Atlanta, GA$618K31.51,209
- 558 Arden Oak Ct NW Atlanta, GA$1.68M54.54,436
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!