- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2930 Palm Ave, Highland, CA 923463 beds, 2 baths, 1,711 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,656 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 1998 for $128,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 531 sqft
- View: Territorial
- Construction quality: 7.5
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,711 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1978
- Lot depth: 136
- Lot width: 71
- Parcel #: 1199041440000
- Zillow Home ID: 17611669
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2930 Palm Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Amber Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.2% less than in San Bernardino, and 43.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Amber Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Bernardino.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Amber Hills home values.
- 2942 Palm Ave Highland, CA$323K432,173
- 2916 Palm Ave Highland, CA$310K422,094
- 2916 Palm Ave Highland, CA$318K422,094
- 2956 Palm Ave Highland, CA$387K43.52,256
- 3582 Citrus St Highland, CA$370K433,000
- 2904 Palm Ave Highland, CA$469K433,473
- 3605 Holly Vista Dr Highland, CA$357K42.252,191
- 3594 Citrus St Highland, CA$324K432,338
- 2964 Palm Ave Highland, CA$333K432,173
- 3631 Lynwood Dr Highland, CA$341K432,191
- 3619 Holly Vista Dr Highland, CA$320K432,173
- 3643 Lynwood Dr Highland, CA$324K432,173
- Citrus St Highland, CA$277K321,788
- 2970 Palm Ave Highland, CA$267K321,711
- 3569 Citrus St Highland, CA$459K32.54,160
- 3556 Citrus St Highland, CA$325K42.52,267
- 3635 Holly Vista Dr Highland, CA$322K422,290
- 3605 29th St Highland, CA$242K321,711
- 3657 Lynwood Dr Highland, CA$309K422,094
- 3595 Citrus St Highland, CA$574K32.53,267
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.