- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2930 Rawle St, Philadelphia, PA 191493 beds, 1 bath, 1,120 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Built in 1963
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $128,900
- Price/sqft: $115
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- View: City
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,120 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 107
- Lot width: 17
- Parcel #: 551164200
- Zillow Home ID: 10505035
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2930 Rawle Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mayfair, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.1% lower than in Philadelphia, and 2.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Mayfair home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mayfair home values.
- 3 beds, 1 baths
938 sqft, 1,742 sqft lot, built in 1950
- 3 beds, 1 baths
- 2932 Rawle St Philadelphia, PA$131K311,120
- 2928 Rawle St Philadelphia, PA$132K311,120
- 2926 Rawle St Philadelphia, PA$145K311,120
- 2934 Rawle St Philadelphia, PA$134K311,120
- 2924 Rawle St Philadelphia, PA$118K311,120
- 2936 Rawle St Philadelphia, PA$133K311,120
- 2938 Rawle St Philadelphia, PA$130K31.51,120
- 2922 Rawle St Philadelphia, PA$125K311,120
- 2940 Rawle St Philadelphia, PA$116K311,120
- 2920 Rawle St Philadelphia, PA$131K31.51,120
- 2931 Unruh Ave Philadelphia, PA$116K311,308
- 2929 Unruh Ave Philadelphia, PA$114K311,308
- 2933 Unruh Ave Philadelphia, PA$116K311,308
- 2935 Unruh Ave Philadelphia, PA$121K311,308
- 2918 Rawle St Philadelphia, PA$130K311,120
- 2927 Unruh Ave Philadelphia, PA$116K311,308
- 2942 Rawle St Philadelphia, PA$131K311,120
- 2937 Unruh Ave Philadelphia, PA$122K311,308
- 2925 Unruh Ave Philadelphia, PA$114K311,308
- 2916 Rawle St Philadelphia, PA$130K311,120
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!