2931 Calle Arandas, Palm Springs, CA 92264
For Sale: $275,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:1,714 sq ft
- Lot:2,613 sqft
- Year Built:1981
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Days on Zillow188
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Tile
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesWalk-in closet
- Exterior MaterialStucco
- LaundryIn Unit
- MLS #21476300
- Roof TypeTile
- School DistrictPalm Springs Unified
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeSpanish
- ViewMountain, Water
- Zillow Home ID2112562232
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$247,313||$228K – $267K||+$365||$144||12/03/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,368/mo||$1.6K – $3K/mo||-$2||$1.38||11/25/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts Palm Springs home values will increase 17.3% next year, compared to a 21.2% increase for Riverside Metro as a whole. Among Palm Springs homes, this home is 1.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 13.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Palm Springs market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 18.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50.3% lower than in Riverside Metro, and 38.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Palm Springs home values rise more quickly than other regions in Riverside Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Palm Springs home values.
Neighborhood for 2931 Calle Arandas
Nearby Schools in Palm Springs
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Cathedral City Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.9 mi
- Nellie N. Coffman Middle (assigned) 6-8 1.4 mi
- Cathedral City High (assigned) 9-12 1.5 mi
- King's Schools of the Desert K-8 0.6 mi
- Calvary Christian School PK-12 0.7 mi
- Mount San Jacinto High 10-12 2.1 mi
- Cielo Vista Charter School K-5 2.3 mi
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005