2931 English Ave, Louisville, KY 402064 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,920 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,750 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1897
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $379,900
- Price/sqft: $130
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Composition
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Floor size: 2,920 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 072H00280000
- Zillow Home ID: 73577330
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2931 English Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Crescent Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 0.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 75% lower than in Louisville, and 98.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Crescent Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Louisville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Crescent Hill home values.
- 2929 English Ave Louisville, KY$187K111,030
- 2925 English Ave Louisville, KY$250K241,882
- 2921 English Ave Louisville, KY$231K12.51,923
- 206 Hillcrest Ave Louisville, KY$230K11.52,033
- 200 Hillcrest Ave Louisville, KY$338K532,676
- 2919 English Ave Louisville, KY$247K321,809
- 208 Hillcrest Ave Louisville, KY$241K122,550
- 2930 English Ave Louisville, KY$370K432,617
- 2926 English Ave Louisville, KY$166K111,610
- 210 Hillcrest Ave Louisville, KY$319K12.52,720
- 2922 English Ave Louisville, KY$329K53.52,794
- 2917 English Ave Louisville, KY$367K432,553
- 155 Crescent Ave Louisville, KY$381K122,226
- 124 Hillcrest Ave Louisville, KY$217K412,940
- 212 Hillcrest Ave Louisville, KY$297K32.52,576
- 2920 English Ave Louisville, KY$204K121,819
- 122 Hillcrest Ave Louisville, KY$205K21.51,802
- 214 Hillcrest Ave Louisville, KY$220K311,704
- 2918 English Ave Louisville, KY$237K321,943
- 121 Forest Ct Louisville, KY$159K21.51,250
Nearby Schools in Louisville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!