2931 Escollera Ave, Santa Rosa Valley, CA 930126 beds, 6 baths, 7,202 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5.09 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $1,950,000
- Price/sqft: $271
- Finished basement, 1854 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 5 spaces, 807 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 7,202 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 500
- Lot width: 480
- Parcel #: 5160030075
- Zillow Home ID: 16421761
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2931 Escollera Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 93012 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 13.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.9% less than in Camarillo, and 50.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 93012 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Camarillo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93012 home values.
- 11081 E Las Posas Rd Santa Rosa Valley, CA$1.02M4--3,133
- 2831 Las Brisas Dr Santa Rosa Valley, CA$1.1M33.52,870
- 10930 Escollera Cir Santa Rosa Valley, CA$1.18M43.53,017
- 10930 Escollera Cir Santa Rosa Valley, CA$1.22M43.53,017
- 11100 E Las Posas Rd Santa Rosa Valley, CA$926K32.53,352
- 10962 Escollera Cir Santa Rosa Valley, CA$1.17M53.53,814
- 11110 E Las Posas Rd Santa Rosa Valley, CA$1.15M433,083
- 11121 E Las Posas Rd Santa Rosa Valley, CA$2.39M4315,319
- 11021 E Las Posas Rd Santa Rosa Valley, CA$1.23M43.53,477
- 11090 E Las Posas Rd Santa Rosa Valley, CA$1.43M544,431
- 2851 Las Brisas Dr Santa Rosa Valley, CA$1.13M44.53,133
- 11060 E Las Posas Rd Santa Rosa Valley, CA$1.12M44.53,437
- 3134 Escollera Ave Santa Rosa Valley, CA$1.33M34.55,153
- 2700 Duval Rd Santa Rosa Valley, CA$834K331,927
- 11030 E Las Posas Rd Santa Rosa Valley, CA$1.11M23.52,870
- 11080 E Las Posas Rd Santa Rosa Valley, CA$1.01M44.53,133
- 3160 Escollera Ave Santa Rosa Valley, CA$2.56M44.56,137
- 11020 E Las Posas Rd Santa Rosa Valley, CA$1.07M533,763
- 11070 E Las Posas Rd Santa Rosa Valley, CA$1.05M342,987
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.