29310 Chandler Trce, Wesley Chapel, FL 335453 beds, 2 baths, 1,350 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.66 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $125,000
- Price/sqft: $93
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 675 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,350 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0826200050000000320
- Zillow Home ID: 46354479
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 29310 Chandler Trce
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33545, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 71% greater than in Wesley Chapel, and 290.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33545 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wesley Chapel.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33545 home values.
- 29324 Chandler Trce Wesley Chapel, FL$158K321,588
- 29250 Chandler Trce Wesley Chapel, FL$135K--21,092
- 29311 Chandler Trce Wesley Chapel, FL$224K322,500
- 29325 Chandler Trce Wesley Chapel, FL$194K--21,812
- 29251 Chandler Trce Wesley Chapel, FL$266K322,113
- 29346 Chandler Trce Wesley Chapel, FL$172K--21,675
- 5753 Caroline Dr Wesley Chapel, FL$133K--1.51,255
- 5835 Caroline Dr Wesley Chapel, FL$173K321,749
- 5847 Caroline Dr Wesley Chapel, FL$195K--21,565
- 29310 Citrus Trace Way Wesley Chapel, FL$137K321,512
- 29250 Citrus Trace Way Wesley Chapel, FL$173K--32,016
- 29324 Citrus Trace Way Wesley Chapel, FL$148K--21,338
- 5905 Caroline Dr Wesley Chapel, FL$185K--21,924
- 5905 Caroline Dr Zephyrhills, FL$171K432,302
- 29238 Citrus Trace Way Wesley Chapel, FL$166K--2.51,540
- 29149 Chapel Park Dr Wesley Chapel, FL$121K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292