2933 E 8th Ave, Denver, CO 802064 beds, 1.5 baths, 5,301 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1918
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $575,000
- Price/sqft: $108
- Finished basement, 1316 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 340 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,301 sqft
- Parcel #: 0501608009000
- Zillow Home ID: 13327953
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2933 E 8th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Congress Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 64.2% less than in Denver, and 68.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Congress Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Congress Park home values.
- 811 Milwaukee St Denver, CO$784K544,200
- 819 Milwaukee St Denver, CO$552K322,000
- 799 Milwaukee St Denver, CO$768K432,806
- 827 Milwaukee St Denver, CO$604K31.52,236
- 800 Fillmore St Denver, CO$532K31.51,665
- 812 Fillmore St Denver, CO$866K63.53,168
- 775 Milwaukee St Denver, CO$924K433,035
- 835 Milwaukee St Denver, CO$711K32.52,570
- 820 Fillmore St Denver, CO$731K42.52,189
- 790 Fillmore St Denver, CO$850K432,881
- 3005 E 8th Ave Denver, CO$960K435,699
- 828 Fillmore St Denver, CO$444K211,288
- 810 Milwaukee St Denver, CO$491K321,504
- 765 Milwaukee St Denver, CO$801K43.52,774
- 845 Milwaukee St Denver, CO$677K433,745
- 820 Milwaukee St Denver, CO$563K322,031
- 788 Milwaukee St Denver, CO$699K332,464
- 780 Fillmore St Denver, CO$1M42.53,108
- 830 Fillmore St Denver, CO$540K321,297
- 830 Milwaukee St Denver, CO$664K322,435
Nearby Schools in Denver
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292