- Lot: 0.53 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- 46 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,661 all time views
- 14 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $41
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $322,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $93
- MLS #: 5521202
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Amenities \ Neighborhood Association, Amenities \ Pool, Amenities \ Street Lights, Amenities \ Tennis Courts, Amenities \ Underground Utilities, Basement \ Bath Finished, Basement \ Concrete, Basement \ Daylight, Basement \ Entrance - Inside, Basement \ Entrance - Outside, Basement \ Finished Rooms, Basement \ Full, Boathouse/Dock \ No Dock Or Boathouse, Construction \ Brick/Frame, Construction \ Concrete Siding, Cooling Source \ Electric, Cooling Type \ Ceiling Fan, Cooling Type \ Central, Cooling Type \ Zoned/Dual, Equipment \ Alarm - Burglar, Equipment \ Alarm - Smoke/Fire, Exterior Features \ Deck/Patio, Exterior Features \ Garden Area, Fireplace Location \ In Great/Family Room, Fireplace Type \ Factory Built, Fireplace Type \ Gas Starter, Heating Source \ Gas, Heating Type \ Central, Heating Type \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Cable In Street, Interior Features \ Cable TV Connections, Interior Features \ Ceilings - Trey, Interior Features \ Ceilings - Vaulted, Interior Features \ Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Interior Features \ Foyer - 2 Story, Interior Features \ Foyer - Entrance, Interior Features \ Garden Tub, Interior Features \ Hardwood Floors, Interior Features \ Pulldown Attic Stairs, Interior Features \ Separate Shower, Interior Features \ Tile Bath, Interior Features \ Tile Floors, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Interior Features \ Wall-to-wall Carpet, Interior Features \ Whirlpool Bath, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Breakfast Area, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Breakfast Bar, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Pantry, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Solid Surface Counters, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Walk-in Pantry, Kitchen Equipment \ Convection Oven, Kitchen Equipment \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Equipment \ Icemaker Line, Kitchen Equipment \ Microwave - Built In, Kitchen Equipment \ Range/Oven, Laundry Location \ Upstairs, Laundry Type \ Room, List Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Lot Description \ Cul De Sac, Lot Description \ Private Backyard, Lot Description \ Wooded, Parking \ 2 Car, Parking \ Auto Garage Door, Parking \ Garage, Parking \ Kitchen Level Entry, Parking \ Side/Rear Entrance, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Roof Type \ Composition, Rooms \ Dining Room Seats 12+, Rooms \ DR - Separate, Rooms \ Family Room, Rooms \ LR Separate, Rooms \ Rec Room, Rooms \ Theater/Media Room, Style \ Traditional, Water Description \ Private, Water/Sewer \ Public Water, Water/Sewer \ Septic Tank
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,477 sqft
- Parcel #: 135 200
- Zillow Home ID: 14628029
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $305-438K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 30041 home values will rise 3.7% next year, compared to a 3.8% rise for Cumming as a whole. Among 30041 homes, this home is 28.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 5.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30041, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.8% lower than in Cumming, and 45.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 30041 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cumming.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30041 home values.
|2945 Diamond Oak Pl Cumming, GA||$287K||3||2.5||2,232|
|3030 Scarlett Oak Ct Cumming, GA||$286K||3||2||2,075|
|2910 Northern Oak Dr Cumming, GA||$306K||4||3||2,937|
|2920 Northern Oak Dr Cumming, GA||$295K||3||2||2,290|
|3035 Scarlett Oak Ct Cumming, GA||$290K||4||2.5||2,360|
|3745 Lakewood Farm Rd Cumming, GA||$503K||5||4||3,740|
|2940 Diamond Oak Pl Cumming, GA||$299K||6||4||2,240|
|2940 Northern Oak Dr Cumming, GA||$340K||3||3||4,039|
|2930 Diamond Oak Pl Cumming, GA||$312K||5||2.5||2,688|
|3735 Lakewood Farm Rd Cumming, GA||$546K||5||4||4,931|
|2840 Northern Oak Dr Cumming, GA||$301K||4||2.5||2,512|
|3755 Lakewood Farm Rd Cumming, GA||$565K||5||5||5,690|
|3820 Pennington Rd Cumming, GA||$416K||5||4.5||3,096|
|2915 Northern Oak Dr Cumming, GA||$287K||4||2.5||2,432|
|2905 Northern Oak Dr Cumming, GA||$274K||3||2||2,029|
|3765 Lakewood Farm Rd Cumming, GA||$507K||5||4.5||3,641|
|3810 Pennington Rd Cumming, GA||$472K||5||4||3,546|
|3025 Scarlett Oak Ct Cumming, GA||$339K||6||3.5||2,665|
|2845 Northern Oak Dr Cumming, GA||$294K||4||2.5||2,382|
|2925 Northern Oak Dr Cumming, GA||$325K||4||2.5||3,478|
Nearby Schools in Cumming
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!