- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2935 Maplehurst Dr, Memphis, TN 381273 beds, 2 baths, 1,465 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $29,200
- Price/sqft: $20
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,465 sqft
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 86
- Parcel #: 072047 A00025
- Zillow Home ID: 42227337
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2935 Maplehurst Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Shelby Forest-Frayser market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 61.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11% less than in Memphis, and 68.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Shelby Forest-Frayser home values rise more quickly than other regions in Memphis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Shelby Forest-Frayser home values.
- 2927 Maplehurst Dr Memphis, TN$41K31.51,431
- 2314 Maplehurst Dr Memphis, TN$55K31.51,808
- 2919 Maplehurst Dr Memphis, TN$48K21.51,268
- 2936 Wingate St Memphis, TN$40K411,250
- 2320 Maplehurst Dr Memphis, TN$37K31.51,308
- 2944 Wingate St Memphis, TN$56K31.51,688
- 2928 Wingate St Memphis, TN$38K31.51,367
- 2936 Maplehurst Dr Memphis, TN$53K41.51,131
- 2954 Wingate St Memphis, TN$60K42.51,898
- 2920 Wingate St Memphis, TN$40K31.51,227
- 2913 Maplehurst Dr Memphis, TN$40K31.51,431
- 2335 Maplehurst Dr Memphis, TN$36K31.51,229
- 2926 Maplehurst Dr Memphis, TN$39K31.51,234
- 2336 Maplehurst Dr Memphis, TN$43K31.51,183
- 2311 Whitney Ave Memphis, TN$41K31.51,287
- 2301 Whitney Ave Memphis, TN$58K321,832
- 2912 Wingate St Memphis, TN$40K221,202
- 2918 Maplehurst Dr Memphis, TN$41K31.51,304
- 2903 Maplehurst Dr Memphis, TN$39K31.51,431
- 2319 Clifton Ave Memphis, TN$34K311,099
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.