2935 NW Thurman St, Portland, OR 972103 beds, 2 baths, 2,408 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,300 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2011 for $650,000
- Finished basement, 440 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 1 space, 510 sqft
- View: Mountain, Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,408 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Parcel #: R307711
- Zillow Home ID: 53987113
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2935 Nw Thurman Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northwest, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25% higher than in Portland, and 54.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northwest home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northwest home values.
- 2958 NW Upshur St Portland, OR$562K21.51,660
- 2936 NW Upshur St Portland, OR$749K23.52,317
- 2917-2919 NW Thurman St Portland, OR$554K421,872
- Portland, OR--------
- 1827 NW 29th Ave Portland, OR$553K121,204
- 2934 NW Thurman St Portland, OR$1.09M443,089
- 2910 NW Upshur St # 2920 Portland, OR$593K532,210
- 2905-2909 NW Thurman St Portland, OR$668K431,586
- 2922 NW Thurman St Portland, OR$714K732,754
- NW Thurman St Portland, OR--------
- 1905 NW 29th Ave Portland, OR$2.33M----31,708
- 2916 NW Thurman St Portland, OR$461K31.51,645
- 2908 NW Thurman St Portland, OR$510K31.51,408
- 1931 NW 29th Ave Portland, OR$2.06M11581
- 1931 NW 29th Ave APT 7 Portland, OR$827K------
- 2250 E 4th St APT 3K Brooklyn, NY$766K------
- 2900 NW Thurman St Portland, OR$612K22.51,408
- 2933 NW Savier St Portland, OR$563K221,154
Nearby Schools in Portland
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292