- Lot: 6,621 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- 164 days on Zillow
- Views: 8,628 all time views
- 10 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 1996 for $205,000
- Price/sqft: $752
- MLS #: 81437295
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 480 sqft
- View: Water
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Den/Study/Office, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Additional Rooms \ Utility Room, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Bathroom \ Other, Bathroom \ Shower over Tub - 1, Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tub w/Jets, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Bedrooms \ Inverted Floor Plan, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Room, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Caulked/Sealed, Energy Features \ Ceiling Insulation, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Insulated Water Heater, Energy Features \ Insulation - Floor, Energy Features \ Low Flow Toilet, Energy Features \ Thermostat Controller, Energy Features \ Walls Insulated, Energy Features \ Weather Stripped Door(s), Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Fireplaces \ Clean Air Certified, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Log, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood - Partial, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas - Natural, Heating \ Heating - 2+ Zones, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Ovens - 2+, Kitchen \ Pantry, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Tile, Security Features \ Fire Alarm, Security Features \ Fire System - Sprinkler, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Spanish, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Bay, View \ Ocean, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,993 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Parcel #: 03223114000
- Zillow Home ID: 16129896
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.31-3.16M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 95062 home values will rise 3.3% next year, compared to a 3.5% rise for Santa Cruz as a whole. Among 95062 homes, this home is 242.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 48.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95062, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.2% lower than in Santa Cruz, and 77.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 95062 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Santa Cruz.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95062 home values.
|22940 E Cliff Dr Santa Cruz, CA||$730K||2||1||747|
|2941 Pleasure Point Dr Santa Cruz, CA||$773K||2||2||1,023|
|36 Rockview Dr Santa Cruz, CA||$1.98M||2||2.5||1,787|
|40 Rockview Dr Santa Cruz, CA||$824K||2||1||1,248|
|22956 E Cliff Dr Santa Cruz, CA||$1.42M||3||3||2,038|
|2926 Pleasure Point Dr Santa Cruz, CA||$3.29M||4||3||2,434|
|2914 Pleasure Point Dr Santa Cruz, CA||$2.11M||3||1.5||1,416|
|22960 E Cliff Dr Santa Cruz, CA||$1.45M||2||1.5||1,373|
|2940 Pleasure Point Dr Santa Cruz, CA||$2.63M||4||3.5||1,727|
|22 Rockview Dr Santa Cruz, CA||$2.39M||2||1||2,225|
|2955 Pleasure Point Dr Santa Cruz, CA||$1.83M||3||3||2,562|
|20 Rockview Dr Santa Cruz, CA||$778K||3||--||--|
|20 Rockview Dr Santa Cruz, CA||$1.35M||3||2||1,298|
|100 Anchorage Ave Santa Cruz, CA||$990K||3||3||1,511|
|2950 Pleasure Point Dr Santa Cruz, CA||$3.49M||4||1||4,326|
|22935 E Cliff Dr Santa Cruz, CA||$761K||3||2||1,208|
|37 Rockview Dr Santa Cruz, CA||$1.77M||3||2.5||2,713|
|41 Rockview Dr Santa Cruz, CA||$1.29M||2||1.5||1,296|
|43 Rockview Dr Santa Cruz, CA||$781K||2||2||873|
|33 Rockview Dr Santa Cruz, CA||$1.71M||2||2.5||1,593|
Nearby Schools in Santa Cruz
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!