- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2936 Cambridge St, Philadelphia, PA 191303 beds, 1 bath, 1,154 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1,264 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Last sold: Jun 1998 for $35,000
- Finished basement
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,154 sqft
- Lot depth: 79
- Lot width: 16
- Parcel #: 292166200
- Zillow Home ID: 10317379
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2936 Cambridge Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Brewerytown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 37.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.2% lower than in Philadelphia, and exactly the same as the national average. This lower local number could help Brewerytown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brewerytown home values.
- 2934 Cambridge St Philadelphia, PA$304K----1,546
- 2938 Cambridge St Philadelphia, PA$382K42.51,546
- 2932 Cambridge St Philadelphia, PA$317K----1,546
- 2940 Cambridge St Philadelphia, PA$316K521,546
- 2930 Cambridge St Philadelphia, PA$362K42.51,546
- 2942 Cambridge St Philadelphia, PA$368K----1,546
- 2928 Cambridge St Philadelphia, PA$366K42.51,600
- 2944 Cambridge St Philadelphia, PA$299K321,546
- 905 N 30th St Philadelphia, PA--------
- 2939 Poplar St Philadelphia, PA$265K311,310
- 2941 Poplar St Philadelphia, PA$221K311,310
- 2937 Poplar St Philadelphia, PA$224K311,310
- 903 N 30th St Philadelphia, PA--------
- 2926 Cambridge St Philadelphia, PA$373K----1,546
- 2946 Cambridge St Philadelphia, PA$302K321,546
- 2935 Poplar St Philadelphia, PA$222K311,310
- 2943 Poplar St Philadelphia, PA$185K311,150
- 2933 Poplar St Philadelphia, PA$280K311,310
- 2941 Cambridge St Philadelphia, PA$263K311,154
- 2943 Cambridge St Philadelphia, PA$264K311,154
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.