2936 Dickens Cir, Kissimmee, FL 347473 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,230 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $140,000
- Price/sqft: $63
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 441 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,230 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 51
- Parcel #: 052527395700013010
- Zillow Home ID: 46278783
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2936 Dickens Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 34747 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 84.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 311.4% greater than in Citrus Ridge, and 170.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34747 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Citrus Ridge.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34747 home values.
- 2938 Dickens Cir Kissimmee, FL$143K321,301
- 2934 Dickens Cir Kissimmee, FL$164K332,210
- 2940 Dickens Cir Kissimmee, FL$146K321,307
- 2932 Dickens Cir Kissimmee, FL$141K332,230
- 2976 Viscount Cir Kissimmee, FL$158K321,656
- 2978 Viscount Cir Kissimmee, FL$214K42.52,210
- 2974 Viscount Cir Kissimmee, FL$138K321,712
- 2980 Viscount Cir Kissimmee, FL$166K321,712
- 2942 Dickens Cir Kissimmee, FL$170K321,325
- 2930 Dickens Cir Kissimmee, FL$142K42.52,210
- 2972 Viscount Cir Kissimmee, FL$150K321,319
- 2935 Dickens Cir Kissimmee, FL$179K321,712
- 2937 Dickens Cir Kissimmee, FL$142K321,307
- 2986 Viscount Cir Kissimmee, FL$182K432,210
- 2939 Dickens Cir Kissimmee, FL$140K321,307
- 2970 Viscount Cir Kissimmee, FL$143K321,168
- 2928 Dickens Cir Kissimmee, FL$160K321,712
- 2941 Dickens Cir Kissimmee, FL$129K321,712
- 2921 Dickens Cir Kissimmee, FL$164K32.52,205
- 2968 Viscount Cir Kissimmee, FL$163K321,712
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.